Our Lifestyle Weight Loss Program is medically supervised weight loss program that is designed to help you lose weight, burn fat, teach you the right weight to eat, and make a positive change for a healthier lifestyle. This program is successful by utilizing prescription diet pills, eating the right food, and incorporating exercise into your daily routine.
Tips For Success
- Make sure you eat within one hour of waking up and every 3 hours after that. Eat 6 times per day. It will help boost your metabolism & burn stored fat. This helps help stabilize your blood sugar.
- Combine proteins with a carbohydrate. Consuming the combination of fats and carbohydrates together tends to make it difficult for the body to break them down. With that in mind, for optimum fat loss, it may be best to consume your good fats with vegetables and proteins.
- Portion control is essential in eating healthy. Use the palm of your hand for correct portion size.
- It is really important to stay well hydrated to help melt body fat. Drink minimum of 64 ounces a day.
- Stays focused and remember your goals! Every time you think about cheating on your regimen, remember how GREAT YOU WILL LOOK AND FEEL!